Article 17 (1) of the MAR – confidential information
The Management Board of Creepy Jar S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Issuer”) hereby announces the preliminary selected financial results of the Issuer:
Data for the 3rd quarter of 2022:
– sales revenue: PLN 15.0 million compared to PLN 14.1 million in Q3 2021 (an increase by 6% y/y),
– operating profit: PLN 10.1 million compared to: PLN 9.9 million in Q3 2021 (an increase by 2% y/y),
– net profit: PLN 10.8 million compared to PLN 9.1 million in Q3 2021 (an increase by 19% y/y);
Cumulative data for the 3 quarters of 2022:
– sales revenue: PLN 43.0 million compared to PLN 35.3 million in Q1-3 2021 (an increase by 22% y/y),
– operating profit: PLN 29.2 million compared to PLN 23.3 million in Q1-3 2021 (an increase by 25% y/y),
– net profit: PLN 29.4 million compared to PLN 21.1 million in Q1-3 2021 (an increase by 39% y/y),
Short-term financial assets: PLN 78.0 million as at 30 September 2022, compared to PLN 61.2 million as at 30 June 2022.
The financial results achieved by the Issuer in the 3rd quarter of 2022 are the result of very good sales of the Green Hell game on all hardware platforms, in particular on PC/Steam thanks to the successful release of the Animal Husbandry expansion pack on PC.
In the analysed period the total gross sales of the Green Hell game on PC/Steam, Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox platforms (versions of the game to which the Issuer holds publishing rights) amounted to 319 thousand copies, with 69 thousand copies on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
At the same time, the Issuer informs that, based on the preliminary sales data available as of the date of this report, the estimated gross sales of Green Hell for the a/m platforms since the beginning of 2022 amounted to 1.08 million copies, with 284 thousand copies for PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
The Issuer reserves that the above data are estimates, and the final financial results for the 3rd quarter of 2022 and the data cumulatively for the 3 quarters of 2022 together with comparable data will be provided in an interim report, which will be published on 24 November 2022.